Sunday 26 February 2012

Photo a day challenge

26.02.2012 - "Night"

We spent Saturday night at Mt Buller, but not for you normal ski weekend though. We were there to see Tex Perkins. Not with The Cruel Sea, but in his Johnny Cash show. I wasn't sure how much I would like it, but the show was really really good. He tells the story of Johnny Cash's life through his music. There was a real mix of ages in the crowd. Those who were Johnny Cash fans, those that were Tex Perkins fans, and those that were just music fans. But all seemed to have a great time.

The support act was Dan Sultan, who I hadn't heard before. I'm now a fan, and have been listening to his CD on the way home.

The venue was fantastic too. Sitting on the Bourke Street ski slope at Mt Buller, all rugged up with the chair lift overhead was a little odd, but perfect.






1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting. I love hearing from you, and appreciate your input.

Megan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...