Sunday 3 June 2012

A Photo A Day - 03.06.2012

Oh how I love to get out in the garden over these colder months. Sometimes I think I'm mad, but it gives me a chance to look at the "bones" of the garden. Winter is my time to design how I want to shape the garden for the future. So that's what I've been doing today. Reshaping garden beds and making plans. So when I was dreaming of how the design changes I've been working one would translate next spring, the catkins hanging from the Hazelnut tree were too tempting. I had to take this shot. The rough texture of the catkin. The shine of the damp bark. The droplet just about to fall. The whisper of a web catching the sun. I love my precious garden time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I love hearing from you, and appreciate your input.

Megan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...